Evers Fachlexikon

Grammage (G)

The mass per unit area, also called basis weight, substance or, wrongly, the weight per unit area, indicates the mass of a material depending on its area. In the paper and printing industry and in the materials processing industry the (metric) mass per unit area of paper is also called grammage (G).


Callback service

Quick and easy to get in touch with us. We call you back!

Please call me back

Your contact

Christoph Bergforth

Executive Sales, Director

tel. + 49 208 99475-41

Send e-mail